Smarter Security for Your Business is Here
Protect your business with an all-in-one security solution for intrusion detection, access, video and more. Get feature-rich customizable alarm systems packed with robust reporting and analytics, remote access, and a variety of alert options.
You can efficiently manage your business even when you can’t be there.
Why Choose HTC Business Security?
Free On-Site Consultation
Let one of our specialized security professionals complete a free site visit to learn about your business needs and challenges.
Build custom packages unique to your business. You get a comprehensive tailored solution to solve any challenge.
Professional Grade Equipment
Protect your business, employees and assets with reliable technology and best-in-class equipment. Already have a system and equipment? We can take-over the monitoring of all major systems.
Simplify your security system with a single app and web dashboard to see everything at once.
As your business grows and your security needs change, your system grows with you.
Enjoy expert installation with no software to manage. Your system will update itself automatically so you’ll always have the latest features.
Don’t complicate your business with different systems. With a single touch of your app, you can arm your security system, turn down your thermostat, turn the lights off and lock your doors. Now, closing up is one less thing to worry about.
Real-time alerts and custom activity reports provide a new level of remote awareness to help business owners stay on top of operations and make informed business decisions.
Take comfort with 24/7 professional monitoring.
Protect your operations 24/7 with our comprehensive business Intrusion Detection technology. Arm or disarm your security panel, cancel false alarms and manage employee user codes.
- Never go unprotected. System automatically detects if your business is left vulnerable after hours and arms it. Use the app to arm/disarm the alarm based on card swipe rules or set business hours.
- User code & emergency contact management – Create and delete user codes instantly and manage your monitoring station emergency contact list right from the app or website.
- Remote Control – If an alarm is triggered, you can receive a video alert and quickly verify whether it’s an emergency or false alarm with one touch on the mobile app.
- 24/7 property awareness – Was there activity in a restricted area? Was the back door left open? Stay on top of your operations even when the alarm is disarmed.
Get the confidence—and proof—that your business is safe and secure. The cloud-managed video surveillance combines cloud storage and intelligent analytics to ensure footage is available when you need it most and can be easily found and shared.
- View live and recorded high-definition video.
- Share footage as easily as sending a text.
- Track customer flow through your business. Uncover actionable business insights that help manage customer flow, make informed decisions and optimize operations.
- Video storage – Access live and recorded video footage at any time.
- Monitoring – Keep a watch on your business with single and multi-site viewing, live-streaming, and recorded video options.
Lose the keys. Use your phone to lock and unlock doors from anywhere. Whether you’re a small business with one door or a large multi-location operation with hundreds of doors, get smarter access and control.
- Simplified access management – Add or remove access users and cards in seconds from either the mobile app or website. Bulk-add users at once or set cards to automatically deactivate on a certain date in real time.
- Mobile lock control – Lock, unlock, and buzz doors open from anywhere using the mobile app or website. Easily add and revoke mobile lock control permissions to ensure your property is secure and the right people have access when they need it.
- Automation rules, schedules, and alerts – Reduce false alarms with flexible automation rules and schedules. Automatically disarm the alarm when the first employee badges in for the day and have them double tap their card to arm on the way out the door.
Control your thermostats and get alerts if temperature-sensitive areas are compromised.
- Reduce energy bills with smart thermostats and energy management technology. Extend property protection to temperature-controlled assets like refrigerators with temperature monitoring.
- Save energy, save money – Don’t waste money heating or cooling a property when no one is there. Automatically adjust the temperature when the security system is armed.
- Local lockout and remote control – Restrict employees from cranking up the AC or blasting heat outside of a temperature range you define. Use the energy dashboard to view current temperatures and control set points for multiple locations.
- Lights – maximize your energy savings by controlling lights and appliances.
Scale and protect business operations across multiple business locations. One intuitive platform for intrusion, energy, door access and video systems across multiple locations.
Every location in a single view – Instead of managing locations separately, you organize them into a top-down hierarchy of groups. Global management of user codes, access permissions, and system settings quickly saves time and increases consistency.
Control Everything. You’re already an expert at keeping a business running. Imagine what you could do with a handheld command center to manage and protect it.
Schedule Your FREE Consultation
Secure your business nowComplete this form and an HTC Business Security specialist will be in touch with you shortly.
False Alarm Ordinance
Horry County Government implemented a False Alarm ordinance on February 1, 2011. Under this ordinance a monitored residence or business will be allowed up to two false alarm responses within a year, beginning on July 1 and ending on June 30 of each year. Third and subsequent false alarms within this specified time period may result in a $150.00 fine.
The ordinance indicates that if a false alarm is the result of a malfunctioning system, a repair receipt stating that the system has been repaired may be submitted in lieu of payment within ten days of receipt of the False Alarm Notification. If satisfactory to the county, the fine may be waived. Please note that only one repair receipt may be submitted in a year.
Other False Alarm Ordinances may apply to incorporated areas. Please check with your local government for more information.
For more information regarding the details of the ordinance contact Horry County Government at 843-915-5000.