Welcome to HTC Connect
Emergency Broadband Benefit Now Available
HTC is excited to announce the enrollment period for the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program is now open.
The EBB Program is a temporary federal program designed to help households struggling to pay for internet service during the coronavirus pandemic. HTC members and prospective members who are eligible for the program can now sign-up to receive a temporary internet credit of up to a $50 on their monthly statement.
HTC members and prospective members can review FCC eligibility requirements and begin the enrollment process at www.htcinc.net/broadbandbenefit. It’s important to note, HTC does not determine a household’s eligibility. The member will receive approval for the program from the USAC’s National Verifier and the member will provide HTC with an enrollment code for verification.
The program will be available until funding runs out or until six months after the federal coronavirus “Emergency Period” as defined by congress, whichever comes first.
HTC is excited to be part of this opportunity and we look forward to serving you.
Latest Local Headlines
- Horry County will pay millions to family of woman who drowned in sheriff’s van
- ‘Sincere condolences’: Horry County’s statement following sheriff’s van death settlement
- Horry County once again becomes a COVID ‘hotspot,’ White House report says. What to know
- Horry County reaches settlement with estates of women who drowned in sheriff’s van
- Despite demands they resign, Horry County GOP leaders say they’re staying put
- Horry County reaches multi-million dollar settlement with families of women who drowned in transport van
- Loris football placed in quarantine, loses both scrimmages
- Former Myrtle Beach police officer and substitute teacher will be remembered Friday
- Grand Strand Humane Society delays relocation, continues looking for temporary shelter
- Kathleen Perritt enjoyed her family and camping
No feed items found.
- One person shot on South 1st Avenue in Dillon
- Troopers on scene of bad crash in Darlington County
- As the Delta variant spreads, Pawleys Island Pharmacy offers free in-home vaccinations
- NC offers $100 to eligible residents who get their first dose of COVID-19 vaccine
- Tickets on sale for Nights of a Thousand Candles at Brookgreen Gardens
Latest National Headlines
- Trump pushes Mike Carey to win Ohio special primary in test of influence
- She left her mom a note and vanished. Miami cops need help finding Valentina Urrejola, 16
- ‘Mummified body’ of missing woman discovered in daughter’s Arkansas home, sheriff says
- Judge blocks Texas troopers from stopping migrant transports
- John Kerry says Donald Trump destroyed the U.S.'s credibility on climate change
- F.D.A. Aims to Give Final Approval to Pfizer Vaccine by Early Next Month - The New York Times
- Tesla dominates EV charging infrastructure across America: CNBC After Hours - CNBC Television
- Labor Unions Push Back Against COVID-19 Vaccine Mandates - NBC Bay Area
- Spirit And American Airlines Canceled Hundreds Of Flights, Frustrating Passengers - NPR
- Jim Cramer says these 'pseudo-lockdown' stocks will benefit from Wall Street's latest Covid fears - CNBC Television
- Pam Anderson Sells Malibu House and May Have Shattered Real Estate Record
- Britney Spears Says She Locked Herself in Bathroom
- Channing Tatum Went Above and Beyond for Jenna Dewan & Baby After Birth
- Fetty Wap Posts Emotional Video Remembering 4-Year-Old Daughter Lauren who Died
- Conor McGregor Standing On Broken Leg 3 Weeks After Gruesome Injury
- Jennifer Aniston on vaccines: 'A lot of opinions don't feel based in anything except fear'
- Kathy Griffin shares post-surgery update
- Blake Lively and Ryan Reynolds recreate their first date for 10-year anniversary
- Matt Damon: 'I do not use slurs of any kind'
- Simone Biles is headed out on her 'GOAT' tour this fall
- Hear Lady Gaga & Tony Bennett’s Reunion Single ‘I Get a Kick Out of You’
- Taylor Swift Applauds Simone Biles’ Return to Olympics: ‘We All Learned From You’
- Britney Spears Tells the Wild Story of Locking Herself in the Bathroom
- Selena Gomez Calls Out ‘Tasteless’ Kidney Transplant Joke on ‘The Good Fight’
- Billie Eilish Brings ‘Male Fantasy’ to the Bedroom for Vevo Live Performance: Watch
- Retired QB Rivers says he hasn't ruled out return
- Scherzer: New-look Dodgers' chances are 'great'
- Olympics 2021 live updates: Women's golf gets underway, Team USA goes for gold in 400m hurdles, plus more from Tokyo
- Brazil's Cunha wins women's marathon swim
- College football preseason power rankings: Alabama -- who else? -- starts at No. 1