HTC Moves to Drive-Thru, Appointment-Only Services Due to COVID-19 Outbreak
HTC is continuing to make the health of our employees, members and community a top priority by adjusting the availability of our retail office services. Beginning Monday, April 27, all HTC retail locations will be accessible by either drive-thru service or appointment only.
You can contact any of the following locations to set up an appointment Monday through Friday, 8 a.m. – 5 p.m, or select locations from 9 a.m. – 2 p.m. on Saturdays:
- Conway: 3480 Hwy 701 North, Conway, SC 29526 (drive-thru service also available here)
- Conway: 2201 Highway 501, Conway, SC 29526 (open Saturdays by appointment)
- Myrtle Beach: 825-D Market Place Drive, Myrtle Beach, SC 29579 (open Saturdays by appointment)
- Socastee: 6009 Highway 707, Myrtle Beach, SC 29588 (drive-thru service also available here)
- Little River: 2370 Highway 9E, Longs, SC 29568 ((open Saturdays by appointment, drive-thru service also available here)
- Loris: 4350 Main Street, Loris, SC 29569 (drive-thru service also available here)
- Murrells Inlet: 9500 Highway 17 Bypass, Murrells Inlet, SC 29576 (drive-thru service also available here)
Appointments with the HTC retail team are for equipment changes or wireless service needs. To make an appointment at an HTC retail office, call 843-369-8100.
In light of the spread of COVID-19 (coronavirus), HTC would like to reserve appointments from 8:00 a.m. to 10:00 a.m. for those community members at highest risk for illness, including those members over 65 and those with compromised immune systems or underlying health issues that may make them susceptible to infection.
While drive-thru service will remain available for as long as it is a responsible way to serve our community, all HTC members are encouraged to conduct service requests, bill pay, and other HTC business matters online or over the phone.
Pay your HTC bill via the automated system at 843-369-7243, or manage your HTC services, including bill pay, through the HTC My Account option.
HTC will continue to monitor the COVID-19 health crisis and make adjustments as needed to maintain services that safely and responsibly serve our employees, members and community.