International services to keep you connected at home and abroad
AT&T International Day PassSM
Take your talk, text, and data plan to over 100 countries for a low daily fee. Pay the daily fee only for the days you use abroad.
Get unlimited calls within International Day Pass countries and back to the U.S., as well as unlimited texts to the world at no additional charge.
Now staying connected while abroad is simpler than ever.
- Simple – One-time enrollment process with no charge.
- Flexible – $10 daily fee only triggered by usage in an included country.
- Predictable – Know what you will be charged when using AT&T International Day Pass in an included country.
- Unlimited – Talk and text all you want.
- Comprehensive – Relax, we have got you covered. Covered regions include Europe, Caribbean, Latin America, Mexico, Canada, and limited Asia Pacific countries.
- From International Day Pass countries to the U.S.
- Within International Day Pass countries
- To the world
- The plan you use at home*
*Stream Saver, terms, fees and data restrictions for the plan you use at home apply.
Usage Restriction: If international voice, text, or data usage exceeds 50% of total voice, text, or data usage for two consecutive months, this feature may be removed. Stream Saver: If your domestic plan includes Stream Saver, it will apply to your international package or feature. See att.com/streamsaver for more details.
From $60. More data. More value.*
Traveling abroad? Pay a one-time, per-device charge to use your devices in over 200 countries. Lasts 30 days or as long as you need it.
Like free Wi-Fi? AT&T Passport1 includes access to the AT&T Global Wi-Fi app to stay in touch in select countries while saving your data for when you really need it.
Don’t have the app yet? We’ll send you a text with the link to download it the day your Passport starts.
Just a heads-up. You’ll use data if you send messages through some apps like iMessage™ or Hangouts™.
Check your device and app settings to turn off messaging services. Also, Passport rates don’t apply at sea but will keep you connected on land.
AT&T Passport® 1GB
AT&T Passport® 3GB
|Price||$60 one-time or monthly recurring charge||$120 one-time or monthly recurring charge|
|Data||1GB (overage $50/GB)||3GB (overage $50/GB)|
|Unlimited Text3 (test, picture, video messages)||Unlimited||Unlimited|
|Unlimited Wi-Fi Acceess4 Available at participating hotspots. Requires the download of AT&T Global Wi-Fi app.||Unlimited||Unlimited|
Pay-per-use rates apply without a package, when traveling in countries not included in a package, or when a package expires.
Passport packages do not apply on cruise ships. See if a cruise package is available for your cruise line.
Please note: If you add AT&T Passport Data to a qualified consumer or business postpaid wireless plan that includes roaming in Mexico, your domestic data plan terms will apply rather than AT&T Passport data rates when traveling in Mexico. For more details, consumer customers should visit att.com/coveragemex and business customers should visit att.com/mexicoforbiz.
International calling options from the U.S.
Get the wireless international package that keeps you connected to family and friends living abroad when calling from the U.S., all at an amazing value.
AT&T World Connect® Advantage
- Unlimited calling* to Mexico and Canada
- Unlimited calling* to landline numbers in 70 countries and to wireless numbers in 36 of those countries
- Discounted calling to all other eligible countries (over 155)
- Add to a qualifying plan for $15 a month per line
- View Eligible Countries
AT&T World Connect Value®
- Unlimited calling* to Mexico and Canada
- Discounted calling to over 225 countries
- Add to a qualifying plan for $5 a month per line
*Requires a postpaid plan that includes unlimited domestic calling. If on capped calling plan, voice minutes in excess of monthly allotment will result in overage charges. Additional taxes, fees and restrictions apply. Coverage and service not available everywhere.
For more information about international wireless options, please give us a call at 843-369-8985 or view our Wireless Services FAQs.