Welcome to HTC Connect
Enjoy all your favorite books, magazines and more on the Amazon Kindle app
An Amazon Kindle is a great eBook Reader that allows you to access your favorite novels, publications, and audio books.
If you have a Kindle device, you can still access all the great features from your tablet. All you need is the Kindle app on any iOS or Android device.
The amazon kindle device, or app, allows you to read inexpensive books and magazines. If you have an Amazon Prime account, you can browse titles in a free library and share your favorites with family and friends at no cost.
If you aren’t using a Kindle device, download the app on your smart phone or tablet.
You’ll find your personalized library, suggestions, best sellers, and recommendations the home page.
You can search for particular books in the search tab at the top, or customize your search categories by clicking on the navigation bar on the left hand side. There you will find different genres and categories to choose from.
If you have a prime account, go to the discover tab at the bottom and click on “Prime Reading” to access hundreds of books included with your paid Prime membership.
One of the top features for this platform is being able to receive and share books with your friends and family who enjoy reading as well.
To do this, go to Amazon.com/mycd. You’ll be prompted to login to your account. Login and click on your Kindle icon. In the top bar, click on ‘content’. Next, select the book you’d like to share and click under the action tab. Go over to ‘loan this title’ and enter the information for whom you’d like to share the book. The lending period will last for 14 days.
We know that families are spending more time at home right now, and whether you’re searching for a personal quick read, a kid-friendly book, or a family magazine, reading is a great way to pass the time!
We hope you will try the Kindle reading tool and share your favorite reads and experiences with us using the hashtag #HTCTechTuesday.
Latest Local Headlines
- Remains of old car emerge on South Carolina beach. How it got there is a mystery
- Surfside Beach kerfuffle could delay construction of the pier as rebidding begins again
- Man accused of 2017 murder makes first appearance in Horry County court
- Seeking in-person classes, some SC parents flock to private schools amid COVID 19
- Coronavirus live updates: Here’s what to know in South Carolina on Aug. 12
- FDTC to offer four different learning options for fall semester
- Boat operator charged after crashing into tree along Intracoastal Waterway
- Myrtle Beach reminding residents about new rules banning overflowing trash cans
- Horry County council to hold special meeting Wednesday to discuss ongoing hospitality fee case
- Applications now open for free, reduced lunch from Horry County Schools
- DHEC releases new county-level COVID-19 data dashboard
- Boat operator charged after crashing into a tree on Intracoastal Waterway
- The Citadel introduces 'G3' as new mascot, bulldog's name honors alum
- CCU working to figure out impacts of storms on the coast
- Florence business owners excited about new Francis Marion building in downtown
Latest National Headlines
- 13 Clever-Approved Bookshelves That’ll Make You Look Smart
- In These Uncertain Hours, the Classic Cool of a Gentleman’s Watch Endures
- Iran's Rouhani hopeful US arms embargo push will fail
- 'So I guess Southwest has invented time travel': Airline sends passengers bizarre flight changes
- Three killed in Bangalore clashes over Prophet Muhammad post
- Uber CEO says its service will probably shut down temporarily in California if it's forced to classify drivers as employees - CNBC
- How to turn regular bricks into electricity-storing supercapacitors - Ars Technica
- The Hyperion XP-1 hypercar wants to give hydrogen a halo effect - Ars Technica
- Stein Mart files for bankruptcy and will close most of its 300 stores - CNN
- This hydrogen-powered supercar can drive 1,000 miles on a single tank - CNN
- Kobe Bryant Day Set for '8/24' In Orange County, 'Inspired So Many'
- Donald Trump Trolls Bill Maher After Maher Delivers Trump Eulogy
- Hotel Employee Fights Back When Guest Refuses COVID Temperature Check
- NBA Spells Out Rules for Bringing Guests Into Bubble, No Tinder Randoms!
- Meghan Markle and Prince Harry Buy Montecito Home
- Stevie Nicks urges fans to wear a mask and fears if she contracts Covid-19 she'll never sing again
- '(Un)Well' offers a sense of how searching for miracle cures might be killing us
- Viola Davis bought her birthplace on a former slave plantation for her birthday
- A 'Black-ish' episode premiering on Hulu says more about ABC than the show
- Selena Gomez announces virtual movie premiere for 'This Is the Year'
- Fontaines D.C. Debut at No. 3 on Emerging Artists Chart, Powered by New Album ‘A Hero’s Death’
- Taylor Swift Continues Record Run Atop Artist 100 Chart Thanks to ‘Folklore’
- The Official Video For A$AP Ferg’s ‘Move Ya Hips’ Is a Sexy Nightmare: Watch
- Demi Lovato Previews Stunning New ‘D7′ Track: Listen
- Luke Bryan Weighs in on Lady A Name Change
- NBA players' casual relationships get bubble ban
- Report seeks closer look at Jets owner's conduct
- Experts debate: What's needed from Frampton, Conlan and Benavidez? Is Wallin a contender?
- Clippers' Beverley: 'I am tired of losing people'
- The Rose Bowl in April? How 1918 can teach college football to embrace the unexpected