Welcome to HTC Connect
Emergency Broadband Benefit Now Available
HTC is excited to announce the enrollment period for the Emergency Broadband Benefit (EBB) Program is now open.
The EBB Program is a temporary federal program designed to help households struggling to pay for internet service during the coronavirus pandemic. HTC members and prospective members who are eligible for the program can now sign-up to receive a temporary internet credit of up to a $50 on their monthly statement.
HTC members and prospective members can review FCC eligibility requirements and begin the enrollment process at www.htcinc.net/broadbandbenefit. It’s important to note, HTC does not determine a household’s eligibility. The member will receive approval for the program from the USAC’s National Verifier and the member will provide HTC with an enrollment code for verification.
The program will be available until funding runs out or until six months after the federal coronavirus “Emergency Period” as defined by congress, whichever comes first.
HTC is excited to be part of this opportunity and we look forward to serving you.
Latest Local Headlines
- Weed-stuffed highlighters found on nurse working at prison in Columbia, officials say
- Kids ages 5 to 11 could get the Pfizer vaccine soon. How are Horry hospitals preparing?
- SC COVID-19 cases increase by 10,500 over three days, 109 more people die
- You asked questions about COVID-19 in Horry County. We broke down the answers.
- It’s a rainy week in Myrtle Beach. When are we going to see the sun?
- Officer killed in Lake City vehicle pursuit honored outside police department
- New lawsuit filed in drowning deaths of 2 woman in back of Horry Co. transport van
- Darlington County coroner & SLED investigating inmate death
- SC Senators to continue discussion on ivermectin, other alleged COVID therapies this week
- 61-year-old man struck, killed by car in Robeson County
Latest National Headlines
- Trump endorses 'big lie' proponents for state election positions
- Local Matters: Judges strike down North Carolina voter ID law
- Michigan rep to fellow lawmaker: I hope 'your car explodes'
- Is Your Dishwasher Not Thoroughly Cleaning Every Load? Here's How to Self-Inspect and Fix
- Man arrested in brutal California attacks, rape on trail
- Joe Biden's challenge at his first UN General Assembly: Convince allies he's not another Trump
- Democrats set up showdown with GOP by attaching debt limit to bill to avert government shutdown
- VA tells veterans discharged under 'don't ask, don't tell' they are eligible for all VA benefits
- Holiday bummer: Now prices are soaring for Christmas trees and decorations
- Man who spoke about gun violence shot
- For weary parents, Pfizer vaccine results for younger children are a ray of hope - Yahoo News
- Shell to Sell Permian Assets to ConocoPhillips for $9.5 Billion - The Wall Street Journal
- The 2022 Toyota Tundra Is A Hybrid Pickup That Doesn't Want To Be A Work Truck - Jalopnik
- China Evergrande crisis rocks markets from Hong Kong to U.S. - Nikkei Asia
- Robinhood (Hood) Tests Crypto Wallet and Transfer Features for Its App - Bloomberg
- Billie Eilish Collabing W/ Nike To Drop 2 New Jordans
- L.A. County Responds to Seth Rogen, Says Emmys Safe and Exempt from Masks
- Britney Spears Returns to Instagram, Couldn't Stay Away Too Long
- AJ McLean Says Backstreet Delaying Vegas Residency for International Fans
- Drake Airballs Jump Shot In 1-On-1 Game With Tory Lanez
- The Players Behind Drake’s ‘Way 2 Sexy’: See the Full Credits
- Doja Cat, Roddy Ricch & More Honored at 2021 BMI R&B/Hip-Hop Awards
- Here’s What to Expect During 2021 Latin Music Week
- Here’s Why Taylor Swift Says Her Hands Are in the ‘Permanent Shape of Claw’
- Britney Spears Returns to Instagram 6 Days After Deactivating Account: ‘Couldn’t Stay Away’
- Transfer Talk: Barcelona, PSG to battle for Pogba, Kessie in midfielder search
- Adviser says Pacquiao has not officially retired
- Fantasy basketball: Major changes at the top of draft make this the most interesting season in years
- Open casting for Bills fans; some table-crashing experience required
- Bears say Dalton remains starting QB if healthy
MARINE CORPS LEAGUE DETACHMENT #1432 ANNUAL CHARITY GOLF OUTING
Organizer: JERRY BRANSCOME
Start Date: 10/09/2021 | End Date: 10/09/2021