Protect What Matters Most Without Breaking the Bank
Keeping your family, your home and your possessions is important. And we at HTC fully understand this. That’s why we’ve offered options for members for more than 15 years and now we’re offering more affordable options to help you meet your safety goals.
Recognizing that security service could be costly on the front end for members, we now have financing options to make it more affordable. With our new financing plans, security equipment can be divided between 36 months of equal payments for members who do not currently subscribe to HTC Security service.
And the best thing?
There’s NO interest and NO finance charges. And for well-qualified buyers, there’s also NO money down. Finance options are available on ALL HTC Security products and are available for both professional installations and self-installation. If you do opt for professional installation, which means an HTC Security Technician will come out and set everything up for you, there is a charge of $150 and cannot be included into the finance plan.
Benefits for HTC Members
And if you’re already an HTC member who utilizes security services, you have the option to finance additional equipment too! If you’re looking to add cameras, more window/door contacts or a smart thermostat, you can finance up to $1,000 for a period of 12 months.
No matter the plan or equipment, with HTC Security, you get, or have the option to add, the following:
- 24/7 professionally monitored security systems, starting as low as $19.99 per month
- All security kits come with an HD Touchscreen Keypad, 3 Door/Window Contacts and 1 Motion Detector
- Professional or self-install options
- Options to expand coverage, including a variety of equipment to meet your needs like
- Video Monitoring (Indoor, Outdoor, and Doorbell Cameras)
- Energy Management (Smart lights, outlets, and thermostats)
- Safety (Fire and Carbon Dioxide detectors)
To learn more about HTC Security or to see what you need to do to make your house as secure as Fort Knox, visit https://www.htcinc.net/security/ or call 843-365-2154.