HTC Stands for Helping The Community
HTC cares. We care about our community. We care about our people. We care to make an impact.
Our IMPACT is what makes us DIFFERENT.
HTC is committed to building, strengthening and investing in our community by supporting local organizations to help ensure worthwhile causes have the funding they need to make an impact on our community. We strive to support causes that share our core values of improving the quality of life, especially youth, education, families, diversity, technology and sustainability.
HTC has a long-standing history of inspiring future generations by supporting and investing in youth education programs.
Community engagement is a vital part of our cooperative culture, and our employees show their support by serving on the boards of nonprofits and consistently volunteering countless hours every year. They are dedicated to providing valuable services to enrich the communities where we live and work. From donating their time and energy to causes and organizations they are passionate about to donating life-saving blood to fundraising and events, HTC employees are champions for our community.
- Blood drives for the American Red Cross
- Food drives for local food banks
- United Way Day of Caring
- Civic Groups
HTC is responsible for a significant influence on our local economy . We’re proud to be a major contributor and to make positive economic impacts on the community we call home.
- Employing a nearly 800 person workforce
- Investing in local infrastructure
- Philanthropic efforts and charitable contributions
- Community investments
- Creating jobs
- Capital investments
- Taxes and regulatory contributions
- Purchasing of local goods and services
Conservation is a priority at HTC and we are committed to working towards a sustainable future. It isn’t part of our work – it’s a guiding influence for all of our work.
- Recycling programs for directories, cell phones and electronic equipment.
- Encouraging paperless billing and payment options
- Providing educational programs for youth and schools
- Partnering with HCSWA for recycling events
- Energy conservation
- Recycling and reducing company waste
- Green Plus certification