Professional IT Solutions
to Protect and Maintain Your Network
Reduce your business’s costs and complexity of managing IT in-house and gain support and peace of mind with our all-inclusive IT solution. Whether you want us to be your complete IT department, or supplement your existing team, our certified IT specialist are here to make your IT management easy.
Why Choose HTC as Your IT Solution?
Affordable, predictable monthly price and avoid costly hardware. Our solution doesn’t require you to purchase, store and maintain expensive equipment which can reduce costs.
Your network is kept safe on physical servers housed in our secure data centers, which are equipped with advanced security features that ensure your network is protected from viruses and hackers.
You get access to 24/7 local technical support, a dedicated specialist, plus our strong relationships with technology partners allow us to escalation support when necessary.
Ease IT burdens that come with managing and supporting company devices and networks.
Easily add new services at any time as your business grows.
Easily access data from any location, at any time with an Internet access.
Peace of Mind
Feel confident knowing your business is protected and supported by trusted IT professionals.
Flexible plans are designed so you get exactly what you need.
Build a stronger IT infrastructure and more resilient network with our powerful IT solutions.
Managed Network & Firewall
Is the security of your business at risk? What websites are your employees visiting during work hours? Are their online activities causing drains on your bandwidth or exposing your network to threats? Our Managed Firewall service will answer those questions and help protect your business against attacks from malware, viruses, and other cyber threats.
- Ideal for small and medium sized businesses
- Keeps your network safe from new and evolving threats
- Automated weekly reports track your Internet activity and monitor the productivity of your employees
- Complete installation, management, maintenance and support
- Optional 802.11ac wireless capability
- Network monitoring
Endpoint management (EPM) provides the opportunity to reduce operational costs for supporting campus desktop, laptop, and mobile computing devices. It provides secure updates, patch management, logging, inventory maintenance, and overall quick remediation abilities for IT Professionals.
- Streamlined OS provisioning
- Automated network and software and hardware inventory
- Asset management
- Endpoint security and patching
- Application software distribution and maintenance
Data Backup & Recovery
Unexpected downtime can cost your business everything. Modernize your IT infrastructure with Data Backup & Recovery designed to protect your business. Automatically backup all of your data, files, and applications in a secure data center equipped with sophisticated security including monitoring systems, multi-layer safeguards and central management. Your data is also encrypted which keeps your information, protects it from viruses and hackers and is accessible virtually anytime, anywhere.
- Improved LAN/WAN performance
- Less need for on-site backup servers and devices
- Extend the life of your on-site server and storage system
- Reduced maintenance and support costs
- Administrative savings through centralized resource management
- Reduced floor space requirements for computer backup equipment
- Service options are flexible and range from local storage of your backups for quicker recovery to fully off-site backup storage accessed through your Internet connection
Consider the peace of mind advantages:
- Improved protection of and access to critical data
- Consolidation and centralized management
- Improved disaster recovery capabilities
- Enhanced security via AES 256 bit encryption (Data is encrypted on-site, so it travels and is stored as encrypted data)
- Meets HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
LAN/WAN/Wi-Fi Design & Implementation
HTC can provide the Local Area Network (LAN) within your office – or the Wide Area Network (WAN) to connect your branch offices.
Take your business to the next level by developing LAN/WAN that maximizes the potential of voice and data technologies to exchange information.
HTC has the hardware, software, and skilled professionals to network computers at multiple locations, an undertaking that may be cost prohibitive for your business to handle internally.
In addition to design, our HTC experts will also install, monitor, and troubleshoot networks.
HTC will tailor a network for any sized business. Choose from popular email platforms such as Google and Microsoft, available with domains of your choosing.
We will protect your data and offer the functionality of enterprise class email for any sized business at an affordable price.
- Security: Rest easy knowing your data is protected within the walls of a continuously monitored center.
- Maintenance: Because the data center is monitored around-the-clock, you will get 24/7 maintenance.
Call & Connect Your Business Today!