You can’t spell profIT without IT
Keeping a full-time IT staff can be very expensive with salaries, benefits, insurance, and continuing education.
Whether you want us to be your complete IT team, or just supplement your existing staff to assist with a project, we can help you.
All of our IT professionals are certified in multiple data specializations, allowing us to serve every customer’s individual needs.
Managed Network and Firewall
Is the security of your business at risk? What websites are your employees visiting during work hours? Are their online activities causing drains on your bandwidth or exposing your network to threats?
Our Managed Firewall service will answer those questions and more!
- Ideal for small and medium sized businesses
- Keeps your network safe from new and evolving threats
- Automated weekly reports track your Internet activity and monitor the productivity of your employees
- Complete installation, management, maintenance and support
- Optional 802.11ac wireless capability
- Network monitoring
Endpoint management (EPM) provides the opportunity to reduce operational costs for supporting campus desktop, laptop, and mobile computing devices. It provides secure updates, patch management, logging, inventory maintenance, and overall quick remediation abilities for IT Professionals.
- Streamlined OS provisioning
- Automated network and software and hardware inventory
- Asset management
- Endpoint security and patching
- Application software distribution and maintenance
Data Backup & Recovery
Outsourcing data backup with HTC IT Services is more efficient, worry free and cost-effective. Beyond saving data, consider the time, money and effort saved by outsourcing with HTC.
- Improved LAN/WAN performance
- Less need for on-site backup servers and devices
- Extend the life of your on-site server and storage system
- Reduced maintenance and support costs
- Administrative savings through centralized resource management
- Reduced floor space requirements for computer backup equipment
- Service options are flexible and range from local storage of your backups for quicker recovery to fully off-site backup storage accessed through your Internet connection
Consider the peace of mind advantages:
- Improved protection of and access to critical data
- Consolidation and centralized management
- Improved disaster recovery capabilities
- Enhanced security via AES 256 bit encryption (Data is encrypted on-site, so it travels and is stored as encrypted data)
- Meets HIPAA and Sarbanes-Oxley requirements
LAN/WAN/Wi-FI Design & Implementation
HTC can provide the Local Area Network (LAN) within your office – or the Wide Area Network (WAN) to connect your branch offices.
Take your business to the next level by developing LAN/WAN that maximizes the potential of voice and data technologies to exchange information.
HTC has the hardware, software, and skilled professionals to network computers at multiple locations, an undertaking that may be cost prohibitive for your business to handle internally.
In addition to design, our HTC experts will also install, monitor, and troubleshoot networks.
HTC will tailor a network for any sized business. Choose from popular email platforms such as Google and Microsoft, available with domains of your choosing.
We will protect your data and offer the functionality of enterprise class email for any sized business at an affordable price.
- Security: Rest easy knowing your data is protected within the walls of a continuously monitored center.
- Maintenance: Because the data center is monitored around-the-clock, you will get 24/7 maintenance.
For more information on how HTC IT Services can help you, call 843-369-6851.