UPGRADING Your Phone is EASY
Instead of paying full price upfront when you get a new phone, you can choose an installment plan. This spreads the full price of your new device across low monthly payments. Plus, AT&T Next Up gives you the flexibility to upgrade in HALF the time for only $5 extra a month.
AT&T Installment Plan
You make 36 monthly payments. After you pay your device in full, you can upgrade (no need to turn in your old device).
- Pay off your phone in 36 months.
- Low monthly payments.
- $0 down*, 0% interest.
AT&T Installment with Next Up
You can turn in your smartphone and upgrade to a new one after paying off a certain percentage of your smartphone’s price.
- Requires AT&T Installment Plan with Next Up.
- Upgrade early by paying off 50% of your current device cost and turn it in for a new one.
- Never miss out on the newest device.
- Best option for early adopters.
- Enjoy this flexibility for only $5 more per month.