Connecting/Installing your Arris Router
- Reset Button: resets the router back to factory default settings. Use a pointed non-metallic object to press this button.
- Ethernet (1-4): connectors for use with a computer LAN port.
- Cable: connector for the coaxial cable.
- Power: connector for the power cord.
- Connect the Coax Cable to the Cable Connector (3) on the back of the router.
- Plug the router’s power cord into the Power Connector (4) on the router and into the nearest electrical outlet.
- If you had any computers directly connected to your previous router, reconnect them to the yellow Ethernet Ports (2) on the new router.